[Bf-cycles] Artist module members

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Jul 3 16:23:07 CEST 2013

Hi Gottfried,

This was mostly a request for Cycles module members. You could contact
Miika Hamalainen and Daniel Genrich about the smoke module. Miika has
worked most on smoke recently so I think that makes him the de facto
module owner there. Particles don't really have an active module owner
at the moment, Janne Karhu did most of the work on it but he hasn't
been very active, Lukas Tönne has been working on particle nodes but
you'll have to ask him if it's useful to have a module team at this
stage.

Thanks,
Brecht.