[Bf-cycles] Preview Render Scene

Jeremias Boos Jeremias.boos at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 00:01:58 CET 2013

Hi,
I hope as user I could also make suggestions and say what I think ;)

for sun and Hemi Lamps you could make the Backfaces Invisible for lightrays.
For Preview, I would as user prefer to use the Current Cycles settings
so I have the exact preview for the material. (If I have OSL materials
they go Black if OSL not active)

sincerely
Jeremias Boos