[Bf-cycles] Idea for collaboratory rendering (multiple rendering machines on a sigle frame)

Sam Vila samvila at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:32:40 CET 2013

Thanks for the reply Brecht, you're doing great, I just wish to have this
someday so we can break some limitations during the rendering stage in big
productions. I'm working on a film company doing a feature film with more
than 1000 vfx in Blender and we really need a lot of rendering resources
hehehe, that's why I'm always looking for how to get an extra boost :-)