[Bf-cycles] Object color property in cycles?

Constantin Rahn crahn at vrchannel.de
Tue Jan 15 18:38:52 CET 2013

Hi,

Hmm... I thought you could use the Object/Material index there. I can't
figgure out how to use it inside a material (only how to use in compositor).
I have only used the random value to controll a color ramp. There I saw
the Object / Material index but never used it.
Sorry for that.

Happy Blending
Conz