[Bf-cycles] Object color property in cycles?

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Tue Jan 15 18:00:42 CET 2013

Hello,
sorry to write here, but I really miss any way to send per-object animatable
color and alpha in cycles.

Would it be possible in future to implement Object color support , or any
other way to animate color not depending on mesh data(vcols) or material? It
would be great as part of Object Info, or similar node...

It forces me still to use BI for my job, where I animate many objects which
need to change color and alpha - in educational videos, where new parts need
to appear and disappear, and molecular process simulations. Maintain many
materials in such scenes is almost impossible...

thanks

Vilem Novak