[Bf-cycles] Future of the non-progressive renderer and Cycles strand rendering

Matthew Heimlich matt.heimlich at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 03:37:28 CET 2013

Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm interested, what is currently
on the table as far as hair development goes? For the near future I
mean. I'm very pleased with the surprise reveal of a strand patch, and
would like to know what the roadmap for such an implementation looks
like between where the patch started and an 'end' point where features
like light cache and automatic alpha blending are included.