[Bf-cycles] Sorry about the previous post i was in a rush

Nazim Mer nazim.mer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:03:56 CET 2013

Hello Blenderheads and fellow devs,
Below is the missing link from my previous email to this mailing list
http://devgurus.amd.com/thread/160163

Just a short briefing, certain AMD developers seemed to have succesfully
achieved compilation of the Cycles kernel against the AMD compiler.
Sadly these AMD developers require further aid from a cycles developer.
Please get involved with this thread to ensure that these opencl compile
time errors/bugs are squashed.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Nazim

PS i've got an Nvidia GPU(GTX 560 ti limited edition GPU with 448 CUDA
cores) installed in my machine and am looking at trading in my 6950 2gb for
a GTX 670 4gb
PSS I am currently using
http://www.ngohq.com/graphic-cards/22136-how-to-fix-hybrid-physx-with-latest-physx-and-geforce-285-solved.htmlto
have my Radeon and Nvidia working together
PSSS there is still hope for cycles on AMD hardware have a look at this
link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6H5mw4zrk