[Bf-cycles] THIS THREAD IS IN NEED OF CYCLES DEVELOPERS

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:49:04 CET 2013

Namir,
Please take my words kindly.

I don't even know where to start replying this.
(and I don't even consider myself one of Cycles devs, but as a Blender dev
I think it's ok to wave in).

First, there is no link in your email to the supposed thread.
Second, it's considered rude to use ALL CAPS in an email subject or text.
And third, although I understand the urge to bring the attention of the
devs to a certain topic, I question the relevance of using this list for
doing so (specially with so little information in the email).

If you expect the (already busy) devs to put time into your issue, the
least you can do is to put the proper time in writing the email.

All the best,
Dalai

blendernetwork.org/member/dalai-felinto
www.dalaifelinto.com