[Bf-cycles] Enabling hair rendering on GPU?

Stuart Broadfoot gbroadfoot at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:42:04 CET 2013

  I was hoping to enable GPU rendering when using triangle primitives for
hair rendering sometime. This is quite straightforward. Unfortunately, this
primitive uses the most memory and it wasn't my highest priority. So, the
mesh generation needs improving. For the other curve primitives it is hard
to say when it will be working well. A higher priority for me would be
optimizing for CPU a little more. I could produce a simple patch that
re-enables GPU rendering for testing though?