[Bf-cycles] Realistic Nk-Data Metal BSDF

Lukas Stockner lukas.stockner at freenet.de
Thu Dec 26 20:00:16 CET 2013

Hi,
I agree, Vector sockets sounds reasonable. Concerning fresnel_conductor(): I
have looked into it, but it uses scalars for eta and k, so this would need to
be changed. This shouldn't be a problem through, since nobody uses it. I'll
just change it and send the patch to developer.blender.org (I will also change
the sockets to Vector, but that still remains uncertain).
Thanks for the feedback,
Lukas