[Bf-cycles] Realistic Nk-Data Metal BSDF

Lukas Stockner lukas.stockner at freenet.de
Mon Dec 23 19:42:32 CET 2013

Yes, that's what I meant, although as he already mentioned in the description,
a single node would be more useful.
I'm currently trying to get Blender to build, once it works, I'll try to
implement it.
The basic formula isn't that complicated, the most difficult part will probably
be adding a node :D