[Bf-cycles] Network render status and design

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 05:23:36 CET 2013

If helpful, TeamViewer (while powerful) is fairly simple to use, is
available for all operating systems and smart phones. Plus is free for
personal use.
Screen refresh / quality can easily be changed using a drop-down menu
option.

https://www.teamviewer.com

If using Windows, a portable version is available (no installation
required).
http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/teamviewer_portable

David
--