[Bf-cycles] New Benchmark file - Suggestion

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 11 15:37:14 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,
Hope your weekend is going well. How about eMirage's popular Pabellon
Barcelona 3D blender Archviz scene?
Version 1.3 contains predefined CPU and GPU settings (Scene menu) to
directly compare various hardware without the need to change tile sizes
or other settings.

http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?288611-free-download-archviz-blender-scene

Kind regards,
David