[Bf-cycles] Progressive Animation Rendering

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 02:48:35 CEST 2013

Greg thanks for starting to experiment with this. I'm the one who asked for
this functionality but others have shown interest too. You're addon is very
cool. However I think this implementation will suffer a lot from the
startup Export and BVH building time. This can be happily ignored with
simple scenes but on large scenes it can represent a good percentage of the
total rendering time. Ideally the progressive animation rendering
implementation would be able to save this scene data to disk along side the
frame to be able to resume as quick as possible, minimizing the overhead.

Thanks for your time and interest in this

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com