[Bf-cycles] Possible faster (x2) Viewport Border rendering complex scenes

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 14 23:54:17 CEST 2013

Wow that was quick!!  Thank you!

Your solution sounds fantastic, asked about wireframe not knowing you
would be able to update just the render region. With your method I can
imagine at least a 400% speed increase on the scene I tried.  Understand
OpenGL will need to update the viewport when other changes are made.

Greatly looking forward to testing commit, will provide a GPU speed
comparison.

Thank you for your replies (Light leaks plus this topic).

David
--

3d-designs-davidblack.blogspot.com
<http://www.3d-designs-davidblack.blogspot.com>