[Bf-cycles] GSoC - Spectral Rendering

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Apr 14 21:28:14 CEST 2013

The proposal structure looks good, but I think there's some
misunderstanding about how this would integrate into the code. Motion
blur is quite decoupled from the shading system, so OSL or SVM aren't
really impacted by this.

Mainly I'm missing some ideas about which algorithms you're thinking
of implementing, the exact method does not need to be decided in the
proposal but showing that you can understand how a BVH acceleration
structure works and how motion blur integrates into that is important.

Brecht.