[Bf-cycles] Info Cycles and Xeon Phi

vincenzoaddeo at virgilio.it vincenzoaddeo at virgilio.it
Mon Apr 8 12:18:01 CEST 2013

Hi guys, I am an Italian filmaker and Blender user. I am guessing if this new xeon-phi coprocessor could be used by Cycles, alone or alongside with other xeon processors ( maybe without compiling issues). I understand that Cycles is more cpu-oriented than gpu, and these xeon-phi toys would speed up cpu rendering and would be great for animations.
Let me know please if you know something about it
Hi
Vincenzo
P.S. Sorry if my question was already asked by other hundread blenderists.