[Bf-cycles] test Openclcc to compile the blender cycles kernels

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Oct 28 14:28:24 CET 2012

Hi,

Reading these may answer some of your questions:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.6/Source/Render/Cycles/OpenCL
http://llvm.org/devmtg/2010-11/Villmow-OpenCL.pdf

Further, if I have to spend lots of time to get Cycles working for a
particular platform it's just not going to happen, there's more
important things to work on. Keeping things working on CUDA is already
a major pain.

Brecht.