[Bf-cycles] Factor input for Add shader

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Oct 27 17:44:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

Regardless of the energy conservation thing, the way this is
implemented does not seems logical to me. One parameter that only
influences one of the input shaders seems strange, I don't see why one
input should be different than the other. What would be the use case
here, what kind of node setup would use this? Would this perhaps be
better solved with a strength input for all BSDF's?

Also the clamping to 1.0 doesn't make much sense to me, if you're
going to break energy conservation anyway there's no point trying to
keep clamped.

Brecht.