[Bf-cycles] Cycles roadmap and how to help

Nazim Mer nazim.mer at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:36:18 CEST 2012

Hello Blenderheads,
Browsing the net , I found this link that refers to using the
reqd_work_group_size attribute...the user claims that this
dramatically optimizes compile time and compute time.
Would this make any difference to Blender Cycles compiling on AMD GPU's/?
Check it out using the link below:
http://devgurus.amd.com/message/1284393

PS would opencl on Intel hardware be supported at one point
Kind Regards
npm1.