[Bf-cycles] UV, not working well in OSL Script node

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Oct 9 08:41:23 CEST 2012

The sphere looks correct to me. The u,v values here are like the
Parametric output in the Geometry node (barycentric coordinates in the
triangle), not a UV layer. If the plane has that material assigned too
that would be a problem, but otherwise don't see the bug.

For the UV layer though, there is a bit of a design issue here. Cycles
only exports mesh data layers when they are requested by the shader
(to save memory and export time). However for an arbitrary OSL shader
I don't know how to determine automatically if they need such
attributes.

Brecht.