[Bf-cycles] OSL branch and static libraries

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Oct 7 00:06:51 CEST 2012

Hey Lukas,

I am on Ubuntu 12.04, x64 inside of VirtualBox.

Downloaded our RB-1.2 branch, llvm3.1 from llvm.org (Clang Binaries for
Ubuntu-12.04/x86_64) and Blender trunk.
OSL compile itself was fine, I only had to give cmake LLVM_LIBRARY
("libLLVMCore.a") manually.

Now Blender compile runs mostly smooth, but in the end I get an error:
[100%] [100%] make[3]: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target
»/home/thomas/blender_dev/trunk/lib/linux64/llvm/lib/libLLVMIntelJITEvents.a«,

   benötigt von »bin/blender«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.

I don't have an "libLLVMIntelJITEvents.a" though. Any ideas?

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician