[Bf-cycles] 2.66 plans

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Thu Nov 29 04:46:39 CET 2012

Thank you (all) on behalf of thousands of Blender heads for working to improve
Blender!

I wish I could see how you create new functions, tools, modifiers from pieces of
code.
I have several other 3D apps, each fun to use and good at something. But I find
Blender
the most interesting and fun....can't get enough of it.

Awesome! =)