[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch update

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 26 15:02:46 CET 2012

В Пн., 26/11/2012 в 10:46 +0300, Мукаев Виктор пишет:
> Tried to compile on win64 via scons and msvc2008
> got failed at kernel optimized
>
> storm, could you look into? http://www.pasteall.org/37526
> thanks

Sure, as i am use only cmake, need to make changes to other build
scripts, but my experiesnce is not good with anything but automake, so
you can try make changes. The idea is i added 2 new files, kernel_mlt.h
and kernel_spectral.h (there is another one, placeholder of volume brdf
for osl shader , but I doubt it that needed, i keep it for historic
reason from very beginnning when i was trying to hack Cycles to add new
shader node). Both files must be included  to kernel_path.h, that is
all. There is subtle complexity, as Brecht make 4 targets at once,
platform CPU, optimised platform CPU, CUDA, OpenCL, and some careful
must take for source/blender/nodes/CMakeLists.txt and
intern/cycles/kernel/CMakeLists.txt for cmake. Need some time to learn
scons to adjust it too.