[Bf-cycles] Motion blur related typo?

Nate Wiebe natewiebe13 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 06:44:11 CET 2012

Sorry for so much mail, but here are the tests summarized in image form.
Really, the patch makes MB usable. Currently, I'd prefer Full Sampled
Motionblur over what's in trunk.

Test1:

SVN:
[image: Inline image 1]

Patch:
[image: Inline image 2]

Test2:

SVN:
[image: Inline image 3]

Patch:
[image: Inline image 4]

Test3:

SVN:
[image: Inline image 5]

Patch:
[image: Inline image 6]

The only time that trunk performed properly was in Test 2. The other two
times it was completely wrong.

This seems like an obvious decision to me, but I may be missing something.
Ultimately you should pick the solution that is the most correct since
currently we don't have a perfect solution. Please let me know of corner
cases where the patch would cause problems so I can update my regression
file.

-NateW