[Bf-cycles] Switch to CUDA Toolkit 4.2 (Attachment not a virus)

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 1 00:23:07 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,
*
Attachment not a virus*

Apologies for the scare, it seems while forwarding a message from the bf
mailing list that has had several replies containing links, Thunderbird
interprets this as an attachment, I can replicate the process which
produces a text attachment every time, while it does not happen while
forwarding other e-mails??

The virus I found may have been a false positive, I do set my antivirus
settings very high and only every use bought commercial software or open
source software and have no interest in visiting risky websites.  Either
way completed a full clean OS install.

As a follow-up, scanned the previous attachment with 2 virus scanners on
my computer and jottie.org, 20 virus checkers on jottie.org, also all
report clean.

David