[Bf-cycles] A Single "Cycles" Shader

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Mar 30 17:58:30 CEST 2012

I agree there should be a "ubershader" that contains many options and is
similar to Blender Internal materials, but I haven't gotten to implementing
this yet. It would indeed be convenient to quickly set up material. For now
it's also possible to create a node group that does something like this.

Brecht.