[Bf-cycles] A Single "Cycles" Shader

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:28:21 CEST 2012

Christophe , You are right, simplicity, faster workflow, and
powerful possibilities is what all tools are meant to be, and in my opinion
Brecht with His design is going straight in that direction, the issue right
now is that work is still in progress, with Cycles you got
powerful possibilities and faster workflow, only left is more simplicity,
and that is part of the final stage where all those modular
and powerful tools can be group together in simple to use presets and group
nodes. I think what is really lacking to fulfill your need is an Asset
Manager, where you can save your custom nodes setup, presets, images,
meshes , label at will and re use them easily, while at the same time
maintain and extend the low level/flexible workflow .

Cheers.