[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch update

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 22 12:06:34 CET 2012

First half working bi-dir, with both chains turned on. I think calculate
weights mostly correct, except sometime direct light too bright. No MIS,
only 1 and 0 weights for now. patch is just snapshot of working tree,
with other parts not cleared yet (attempt to make anisotropic bsdf,
extra buffer, experimental rendom generator facelift) i will remove that
later.

Not worth for wide testing yet, w/o proper MIS it too noisy.

Best used with point or mesh light, other light sources (sun,
background) work exactly as in PT.

No GPU, no optimization, it MUCH SLOWER then original Cycles, except
patalogic cases when bi-dir shine by definition. I have problem with
Depth of field support as well, need to project point back to camera, so
no DoF for now.