[Bf-cycles] Bf-cycles Digest, Vol 14, Issue 19

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:46:08 CEST 2012

Hi Brecht,

Yes, using existing masking tools by hand would be great I think. If
the technique I have in mind proved useful maybe something automatic
might be worth looking into in the future.

Something like a crop node that could be plugged into an environment
texture node, and would automatically crop to the bounds of a mask
would be perfect.