[Bf-cycles] Quadro card

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Jun 3 22:22:42 CEST 2012

Depends on the actual card. Do they even support CUDA? Check here:
http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
You need at least a card with computing capability 1.3, older ones could
be supported by compiling the kernels yourself but they will probably be
very slow.

Also make sure windows has at least nvidia driver version 270 (better to
have 280 or higher though).

Regards,
Thomas

Am 03.06.2012 21:57, schrieb Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com:
> I teach in some place where they got all Quadro cards (gah). Also on
> Windows (gah gah). Is Cycles supposed to detect Cuda? I haven't been
> able to do it. I'm running graphicall.org/444 <http://graphicall.org/444>
>
> cheers
>
> Daniel Salazar
> patazstudio.com <http://patazstudio.com>