[Bf-cycles] Pause

Luke Frisken l.frisken at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:54:37 CEST 2012

Clean out the dust around heat sink area with an air compressor? Apply some
new thermal paste between the processor and the heat sink? It doesn't cost
much to buy. Not saying these improvements to cycles would be bad, but
hopefully your hardware can be fixed too, as overheating is something that
should not occur in normal circumstances (without overclocking, or not 40
degree day).