[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch rebased, bi-dir part turned off

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Sat Jan 28 07:01:42 CET 2012

Take more time because I missed shader array size change, and fighting
couple of days to get why shader start working even if not present.
Bidir part not changed, i will rebase it later commented out for now.

Fixed 2 bugs in my code, one that related to cases asymmetric factor "g"
other then 0, it was completely wrong, i forgot to provide proper pdf in
sampler shader. So your old scenes with "g" other then zero will change
a lot, more when "g" close to -1 or 1. Other bug is missed check in
shadow probe code, it was sometime turn on volume shader if not exist,
maybe it was that case reported on dofrum when volume shaders works and
make render very slow even if not plugged.

Minor bugs in core Cycles found by accident when fighting with patch
rebasind, there is cases in bsdf_microfacet.h and other complex shaders
when "eval" parameters not initialized, maybe fixing it reduce some
fireflys, not sure, in my tests result almost same.