[Bf-cycles] Recent builds crashing - Cycles CUDA rendering

Le Jardin Digital contact at lejardindigital.fr
Tue Jan 10 09:18:12 CET 2012

Hi

this morning, i replaced the GTX 285 with the GTX470 from my other
machine ( s o that the system has 2 x GTX470 ) and results are here:
render time: 8.03 secs ( 10.3 secs with only one ( the fastest GTX470 on
PCIe 16x) ):
Not 2x ( it is normal because of the PCI express speed different: 4x and
16x) but a real gain this time !
You were right, Thomas, about the GTX of the same generation...
i didn't have the time actually to test other scenes but perhaps results
will be better (because this one has a lot of bitmap mapping...)
Thanks