[Bf-cycles] Recent builds crashing - Cycles CUDA rendering

Le Jardin Digital contact at lejardindigital.fr
Mon Jan 9 22:13:49 CET 2012

Hi

thanks for the info but apparently the 43233 build didnt' have this option.

Just intalled the last build 43239 and this one has this menu. But:

when i choose 'GTX470 and GTX285', rendertime is 15.23 secs
whith only GTX470 selected, it takes only 10.2 secs...
sure it will be improvments for future versions... anyway thanks again
for this exeptionnal work.

regards
Vincent

my system: GTX470 1.3gb + GTX 285 2gb / win 64 / drivers nvidia 285 whql