[Bf-cycles] Recent builds crashing - Cycles CUDA rendering

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Jan 9 00:29:10 CET 2012

Hi David,
I am pretty sure the issue came with revision 43136, where Brecht did
some code refactoring for multi devices. He is working currently on
multi GPU support, and I think that when this is there in a few days or
1-2 weeks, you will be able to select inside Blender, which GPU to use.

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges