[Bf-cycles] Recent builds crashing - Cycles CUDA rendering

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 23:56:23 CET 2012

Hi Dalai,

Thank you for your reply, I keep a copy of the official builds but some
very recently added features, like border rendering /(thank you
Brecht!)/, almost make the official builds feel obsolete.

A quick example...  The border rendering /(just a few days ago)/ saved
me 17 hours render time after changing just one small part of a room-set
scene /(part of my honours degree work)/, there would not have been time
to re-render the whole scene before the work had to be submitted.

I consider that test builds might be unstable but hope bug reporting is
helpful.

David