[Bf-cycles] Cycles and Blender Internal integration.

Cezary Kopias cezary.kopias at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:58:22 CET 2012

HI.
This is my first time so everyone be gentle :)

Since my English is self learned, I made a image.
This is explanation about my work-flow and issue I am having
integrating blender internal and cycles.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/26051

And hire is my question considering solution a.:

How to implement that in bpy python:

    if scene is switched:
            if scene is blender internal renderer:
                    for mat in bpy.data.materials: mat.use_nodes = False
            if scene is cycles renderer:
                    for mat in bpy.data.materials: mat.use_nodes = True

    and basically do the same comparison before rendering is started
    it will be used when having to render multiple scenes
    using different renderers in compositor.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but this issue
should be considered before blender 2.62 is released.

Cheers wafa