[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch rebased, bi-dir part turned off

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 4 13:05:48 CET 2012

Another update, fixed bug that ignored shadow test, now all rendering is
much slower but more correct. Transparent shader now preferred then
glass with IOR=1 due fixed direct light with transparent surfaces, it
render slower every sample but converge much faster.

Patch now take more and more kernel_path.c lines, i keep trying to touch
as less as possible but transparent shadow logic too tricky. Imagine
additional wavelength sampling, bi-dir related things, and not solved
OpenCL part, it slowly move to replace almost all kernel_path.c code.

As a side node, i played with random generator, i figure that
Cranly-Patterson rotation applyed only to 2 dimensions, but we have >4
in original Brecht code and i added another ~8, I fear it can produce
artefacts, so trying to split seed to less pieces and use them, result
is not that great, it hard to compare with eyes, need to verify it
analytically .