[Bf-cycles] gpuocelot

Nazim Mer nazim.mer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:49:41 CET 2012

Hi,
sorry for the GPUOcelot thing i forgot that this was mentioned already....

as for the Portable opencl driver-wouldn't it be a good idea to incorporate
this into blender so that opencl becomes supported regardless of the
vendor..thus introducing a new wave of cycles users,

correct me if im wrong- you'd only have to incorporate this(the same way
blender does with ffmpeg and python) once/every time a new driver comes
then all opencl capable devices would be usable within cycles..

you already have the  process where your incorporating Nvidia stuff i.e.
someone had to test the support for the kepler GPUs(forgot the names of
what was tested)

why cant the same be done for this portable opencl driver...

Kind Regards,
Nazim Mer