[Bf-cycles] Color (un)premultiply

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Dec 12 17:54:36 CET 2012

Hi,

Right, it looks ok in this case, but it's not only about black
backgrounds, anything dark will tend to be more correct with the
option off.

But I just remembered that I can only turn this on once we refactor
the key/premul system, since otherwise this option would break other
cases where you're working with key alpha images. Maybe I should try
to tackle that refactor for 2.66.

Brecht.