[Bf-cycles] Color (un)premultiply

Adriano Oliveira adriano.ufrb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:34:32 CET 2012

Since 2.64 I've problems with transparency finges when editing render
outside Blender.
Last week I discover the "Color unpremultiply" option and every thing is
fine again.

I supose that many others like me are having hard times dealing with
premultiplied fringes due to new Color Management been so far from render
options.

My proposal is to merge Color Management in the FILM slider at Render
Options.
At least, "Color unpremultiply" option should be near TRANSPARENCY option,
even if it is repeated in Color Management, like Exposure seams to be.

Adriano A. Oliveira