[Bf-cycles] Brick Texture for Cycles (Patch)

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Wed Aug 22 16:25:57 CEST 2012

Hey Oli! :)

The color is controlled by the Bias value inside the node. Setting a
value of -1 or 1 will make the bricks use color1 or color2 (+ mortar),
values in between will blend between the 2 colors, with a inbuilt noise
algorithm.
A more recent screenshot of the node:
http://temp.dingto.org/brick_texture6.png (Shows some more controls)

Your idea about plugging in procedural textures into one of the float
sockets is nice, I tested it and it works:
http://temp.dingto.org/brick_texture7.png

Regards,
Thomas

--