[Bf-cycles] fisheye mode

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Apr 24 09:57:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

The idea was to put Panorama on the same level as
Orthographic/Perspective. Then below that you could have
Equirectangular/Fisheye/.., which can just be a cycles python
property. This shouldn't affect implementing fisheye though, it just
makes the UI look a bit nicer, you can add it regardless of that
change.

Further I don't have any particular suggestions for which options to
add for these camera's. I think it should all fit ok in the current
design.

Brecht.