[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch update

Wolfgang Fähnle wfaehnle at freenet.de
Tue Apr 24 07:59:38 CEST 2012

Hi storm, I am testing your patch but can´t get significant differences
enable or disable MLT or play with the settings.
Wich setting has the biggest influence to the result, do you have a test
file
with good settings to see the difference?
Here is my test file:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/13502

Thank you for increase cycles possibilities and cheers, mib2berlin.