[Bf-cycles] Cycles on High-end Hardware

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Apr 18 18:39:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

To narrow down the problem, there's a few things you could do:

* Test if it crashes with a simple file as well, e.g. the default
cube, or if it's something that is specific to your .blend file.
* Test rendering the file on your own computer with many threads (in
the Performance panel, set to 1040?), and see if that crashes too.
* Get a backtrace of the crash, see here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Tools/Debugging/GDB

Brecht.