[Bf-cycles] Cycles crash

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Apr 13 17:30:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

The way to narrow it down would just be to make a copy of the .blend
file, and simplify it until you find what exactly is causing the
problem, removing as many things as possible until it crashes, then
you might find out which feature exactly is causing the problem.

If possible you can also send the .blend file to me, once I have it
crashing on my system it's usually quite quick to fix...

To sidestep the crash you could just try a different build though,
like the official testbuild for 2.63, since this one somehow does
contain debug symbols. Not sure if that's a problem in how the build
you used was setup, or if it's a build system bug.

Brecht.