[Bf-cycles] CUDA and OpenCL procedure for 2.63

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 14:24:12 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

I know your mail is meant for Brecht so hope you won't mind my little
bit of information.

While researching instancing I tried the "19 Billions of Polygons, not a
ridiculous number anymore" compared your recent CUDA 4.2 test build
designed for GTX 680, compared a recent build from GraphicAll.org
containing CUDA 4.0.

With the CUDA 4.2 build I get some graphical glitches compared to CUDA
4.0, please see attached cropped images, this might be because I am
using a GTX 460 but thought best to let you know in case it's caused by
CUDA 4.2.

Thank you,

David
--