[Bf-cycles] State of 13 sept ( OSX )

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Sep 15 00:30:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

The preview render for CPU not working is a mystery to me, I can't
find issues in the changes that would have caused this, and it's
working ok here on OS X with 32 and 64 bit builds. Is this on 10.6 or
10.7?

I've disabled the OpenCL caching now on OS X, maybe that helps, but
I'm not really sure since it shouldn't have any influence on the first
time the kernel is used, and as I understand that failed already.

Thanks for testing,
Brecht.