[Bf-cycles] OpenCL & osx

Tobias Kummer supertoilet at gmx.net
Sun Sep 4 02:05:27 CEST 2011

Hey Brecht,

You might be right if you mean the onboard graphics chip, but the
dedicated device has 480 stream processors. Would be a shame if they
wouldn't be put to good use ;) Haven't found any reliable information on
whether Lion has OpenCL 1.1 or not. Aren't you coding on a Mac? I
thought Ton said something like that.

Regards,

Tobi